Supporting and enhancing the crude oil and natural gas industry, vendors will display their services and products during this event.
For questions regarding booth space purchase or exhibiting at this event, please contact Georgette McElroy at email@example.com. Thank you!
2018 Winter Meeting Booth Space includes:
- 6′ deep x 10′ wide Exhibit Space
- 3′ high flame proofed matching side rail drape, in green, blue and white
- 7″ x 44″ company identification sign
- 1 skirted 6’ table with white cover and 2 chairs
- TWO Complimentary Winter Meeting Registrations
- Registrations includes business sessions, trade show, Thursday evening President’s Reception, Thursday and Friday morning breakfast buffet, and Keynote Speaker Luncheon. (Excluding SPE Scholarship Lunch on Thursday afternoon.)
- Box lunches for 2 exhibitor attendees on Thursday, March 8 delivered to booth
- The Ohio Society of Petroleum Engineers Scholarship lunch is being hosted on Thursday, March 8. There is a separate registration fee of $75 for this lunch if you choose to attend.
- Pre-Registration list of attendees prior to event
- An electronic spreadsheet of pre-registrations for the event will be provided the week of February 26th. The attendees list will include attendee’s name, company, and contact information. (Email information will not be included)
- Logo and Bio Recognition will be displayed via our Interactive Floor Plan on event website and listing in program with description of company and contact person
- The company name, website, main contact person, a brief description of the company’s product/service and booth number will be included on our Interactive Floor Plan and listed in the event program. Once payment has been received, the main contact person will receive email acknowledgement of the booth reservation and a link to the Exhibitor Confirmation Form to capture pertinent company information such as your company logo (in a vector or eps format), company bio (300 words max), and your 2 complimentary booth attendee names. This information should be furnished no later than Friday, February 9, 2018.
- Pre-Event – Exhibitor listing on the Event website
- Limited Security Wednesday and Thursday
- While security is available, you are encouraged to secure electronics and other valuables in your room or in the hotel security boxes. Neither OOGA, The Hilton Easton nor George Fern Company is responsible for lost, stolen or damaged materials.
Trade Show Hours
|Set up||Wednesday, March 7th||12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Open||Thursday, March 8th||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Open||Friday, March 9th||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Tear Down||Friday, March 9th||2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|